PLU Graduate & Certificate Program Costs
At PLU, we want to help you reach your professional goals and we understand that questions of time and money are often the deciding factors in starting a graduate program. The documents below outline the courses and costs of our programs by term.
The next step is finding ways to fund your education.
Please visit our Graduate Scholarship and Financial Aid page where we cover institutional, federal, state, and outside sources of funding available to PLU graduate students.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Tuition 2013
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Tuition 2013
- Master of Arts in Education with Residency Certification (MAE CERT)
MAE CERT Elementary--Tuition 2013
MAE CERT Secondary--Tuition 2013
- Master of Arts in Education, Alternative Routes to Teacher Certification (MAE ARC)
MAE ARC Tuition 2013
- Master of Arts in Education, Instructional Leadership (MAE IL)
MAE IL Tuition 2013
Please note: MAE IL candidates demonstrating competency at/beyond Descriptions of Practice level may be awarded up to 10 graduate credits.
- Master of Arts in Education, Principal or Program Administrator Certification (MAE PPAC)
MAE PPAC Tuition 2013
- Principal or Program Administrator Certification only (PPAC)
PPAC Tuition 2013
Please note: A previous master's degree is required; PPAC candidates may be awarded up to 14 graduate credits based on previous master's coursework.
Marriage and Family Therapy
- Entry-Level Master of Science in Nursing (ELMSN) Tuition 2013
Please note: this program is designed for those with a non-nursing bachelor's degree
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Tuition 2013
Please note: this program is designed for BSN prepared RNs, and has two concentrations: Care and Outcomes Manager or Family Nurse Practitioner.
(253) 535-8570 or firstname.lastname@example.org